The applicant must complete all required Mitel Product accreditation for the resale of the Mitel Products. This form must be completed in its entirety as all fields are required. The completion of this form does not constitute acceptance into the Mitel authorizedPARTNER Program. Final approval is at the discretion of the Mitel channel management team in your region.
By applying to become a Mitel authorizedPARTNER, Applicant acknowledges and agrees that:
- they must meet certain Product specific training requirements within 90 days of execution of the Agreement, including:
- Certified Mitel Sales Professional (2)
- Certified Mitel Technician (2)
- they must purchase a Demo Kit for demonstration purposes. authorizedPARTNERs may purchase Demo kits for up to 75% off Mitel List Price.
- they will reach a minimum Mitel revenue target of $100,000 in the first 12 months of becoming a Mitel authorizedPARTNER Progress will be reviewed quarterly and will be formally measured each year on the partner’s anniversary. If a partner fails to achieve the minimum revenue target, Mitel has the option to de-authorize the partner for performance.
- they will deploy Mitel’s free Website Content Syndication service on Partner's website. This service provides applicable Mitel content, co-branded literature, and lead generation for partner's website.