- MiCloud Connect – Terms of Service
- SIP Trunking – Terms of Service
- Summit Platform Online Signup – Terms of Service
Note: Mitel has updated its Summit Platform Online Signup – Terms of Service effective March 21, 2017. These updated Terms of Service are available at the link above and are effective for all new customers who sign up after the effective date and all existing customers upon continued use of the Summit Service.
- Products Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- EULA - Mitel CONNECT
- Canada - MiCloud Connect – Terms of Service
- AUS - MiCloud Connect – Terms of Service
- UK - MiCloud Connect – Terms of Service
Law enforcement officials may use the email address below for the submission of requests. Please note that a government-issued email address is required.
- Attention:Legal Department
Law enforcement officials who do not submit requests through the above email address should expect longer response times. Acceptance of service by email of legal process by any of this mean is for convenience and does not waive any objections, including lack of jurisdiction or proper service. Mitel will not respond to correspondence sent by non-law enforcement officials to the addresses above.