The Mitel VPN Concentrator securely connects remote IP phones to the rest of the system, enabling IT staff to implement a very secure and flexible remote work policy. Remote users simply connect a Mitel IP phone to a broadband router, and with minimal configuration establish a secure tunnel to the Mitel VPN Concentrator. Once connected, their phone acts as thought it was located in the office.
The Mitel VPN Concentrator is offered in two versions: Model 4550 supports up to 10 simultaneous VPN connections; Model 7301 supports up to 100 simultaneous VPN connections.
- Model 4550 supports up to 10 simultaneous VPN connections
- Model 7301 supports up to 100 simultaneous VPN connections
- Support for redundant concentrators providing fault tolerance.
Requirements for VPN Phone Solution:
- Broadband connection: DSL, cable modem or similar
- Broadband modem: QoS support is highly desirable
- IP Telephone: IP 565g, IP 560g or IP 230g